Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

Minotaur

Kia ora. We have been learning about the Minotaurs and the kings.King Minos and king of Atheans. We had to pretend that were the king of Atheans and we had to send a letter to king Minos because he gave the minotaur a treat and that treat was youths/little boys. Here is my little note I did for king Minos I hope you like it.

Dear King Minos,
I am writing to you about the fate of the nine doomed youths.  I plead for their release on the grounds that:

Firstly what did they do to make you kill the poor young youths? It wasn’t them who killed your son.

My second reason is if you were the youths how would you feel if you got eaten/ripped apart from a wild beast.

My last reason is that if you keep killing you know that it won’t bring back your son and I think your son’s thinking “Stop killing.”  So please stop killing the youths

I think you might agree to let them free from your pet beast the minotaur and that no one can be eaten again.
Yours faithfully,

King of Athens

Heres a link to the website about the Minotaurs. Minotaur website

No comments:

Post a Comment