Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

Maui

Kia Ora. I'm Amethyst and for witting I've learnt about Maui the mythical hero. We had to do a introduction,Three reasons and a conclusion for the end. Please read and enjoy.



TITLE: Maui - A Great Mythical Hero.

Name:Amethyst
Introduction: I believe that Maui is a great mythical hero.
Reason 1:
Firstly, I think that Maui’s a great mythical hero because he was strong enough to pull down the sun so we could have more daylight.
Reason 2:
My next reason is that he was brave enough to take a little bit of fire from the underground to keep us warm.
Reason 3:
My final reason is that he was a great leader to his 4 brothers, but his brothers didn't appreciate his work, because they always argued with him.
Conclusion:I honestly  believe that Maui’s a great mythical hero because he was strong enough to pull down the sun, he was brave enough to take fire from the underground and lastly he was a great leader to his 4 brothers even though his brothers didn’t agree.




Screenshot 2017-02-24 at 10.19.02 AM.png

6 comments:

  1. Hello Amethyst
    I like the argument you did about Maui. Maybe you can improve on your third reason.
    Ka Kite Ano

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amethyst
    What a good argument about Maui. You certainly convinced me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Miss White Law. Thanks for the nice comment. I have to be honest when I was listing to miss H tell us what we had to do I already knew what to do. Hope to see you later

      Amethyst

      Delete
  3. Hi Amethyst.
    I really like your reasons and the examples that you have used in your argument. I strongly agree with you.

    Aunty Sally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aunty Sally. Thanks for the comment. When I started writing this I already knew what to write to be honest. I hope to see you soon on my blog

      Amethyst

      Delete