Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

The holidays

Hola bloggers!

I absolutely LOVED MY HOLIDAYS! For the first week of the holidays I went to Auckland and explored a lot of places like the zoo, cinemas, downtown plus I saw an amazing slingshot or what Auckland called it the "sky scream" it was AMAZING. I could hardly describe how adventurous it was. But now I'm back at school, not so excited but with a fresh mind. But the cool thing is I got to see my friends again.

Hope to blog with you guys later and before I go what is your favourite animal?.

Thanks for reading! Amethyst.

Image result for aucklandImage result for auckland zoo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amethyst, sounds like you have had a great holiday. Lucky you. What was your favorite thing that you did in your Auckland holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amethyst.
    Yes, we really had a blast in Auckland for the holidays - I will send you some photo's of our holiday to your email and you can add them to you blog :)

    We saw a lot of animals at the zoo, I loved the Otters, the Meerkats and very huge tortoises - can you tell me your top three?
    I'm also super glad that we didn't see the huge Puriri Moths as I am very scared of them?

    Maybe you should write a blurb about the movie we went to watch, I'm sure some children would be wondering if it is a good movie.

    ReplyDelete